I actually didn’t know these had been released until I started seeing people Tweeting about it. There’s a series of Azure-related screencasts, including five videos (so far) for Windows Azure.
The one I’ve seen the most buzz about is the one about using queues to communicate between a web role and a worker role. This is a topic that’s a bit hard to grasp without a nice example, and Bill Lodin from IT Mentors does a great job of showing and explaining what’s going on.
For convenience, here are the direct links to each of the Windows Azure videos: (Check the page itself for more recent videos.)
- #1 How Do I: Deploy a Windows Azure Application
- #2 How Do I: Get Started Developing on Windows Azure
- #3 How Do I: Store Blobs in Windows Azure Storage
- #4 How Do I: Leverage Queues in Windows Azure
- #5 Debugging Tips for Windows Azure Applications
Let me know if there are other topics you’d like to see. There are more videos in the works already, but we’re always happy to take requests.